Major Symbol of White Supremacy Goes Untouched... While Monuments Fall.
Since the tragic incidents in Charlottesville Virginia, that cost a 32 year old paralegal named Heather Heyer her life. Statues and monuments believed to represent white supremacy, have been vandalized, torn down, or removed by government officials to stave off civil unrest across the nation. This has turned into a campaign to erase our nations history. The whole situation in Charlottesville was unavoidable, you get that many pissed off people in one place, violence is an inevitability. Extremists of any ilk are a blight on whatever society they infect, and that is exactly what they are, an infection. Infections need to be eradicated
President Trump called it for what it is when he condemned both sides for the violence. But these people, can not seem to understand that it takes two sides to make a conflict. Any consequences of that conflict rest on both parties involved. If neither side decided to show up in Charlottesville that fateful day, that innocent young woman would still be alive today. You do not need a PHD, to figure this out people, it is called common sense.
There is a huge mystery for me that has came out of these events. A contradiction, or paradox if you will. The hysteria sweeping our country over eliminating representations of white supremacy has reached a fever pitch. People are calling for the destruction of Mt. Rushmore, removing Jackson from the twenty dollar bill, eliminating or renaming the Washington monument. What's next, do we rename our nations capitol, or rename the White House and paint it pink? Flags, monuments, statues, anything that might remotely resemble a confederate flag, names of places and structures, everything is fare game to these people.
Except it seems, one of the most revered symbols to those on the far left. A symbol they defend with great malice. Planned Parenthood, and its icon Margaret Sanger. The PP organization praises her for being a major force in providing contraception and health services to women, as well as access to family planning (abortions) not only in the United States, but around the world. They make her sound very altruistic.
Margaret Sanger was a White Supremacist who wanted to use abortions as a way to eliminate people she believed were not worthy of life. She believed in eugenics as a way to not only control the population, but as a means to "breed out" undesirables from our society. She also advocated for controlling who could have children, and how many were allowed for those lucky enough to be deemed worthy of reproduction. One of the primary means of accomplishing this, was through abortion. The question becomes, who is worthy?
Ben Carson alleged in an Aug 12, 2015 interview with Fox News that planned parenthood founder Margaret Sanger " was not particularly enamored with black people." It gets really interesting here though. I also looked up a fact check of Carson's statement by npr.org that disputes his claim. This fact check describes her as follows.
"Her attitude toward African-Americans can certainly be viewed as paternalistic, but there is no evidence she subscribed to the more racist ideas of the time or that she coerced black women into using birth control. In fact, for her time, as the Washington Post noted, "she would likely be considered to have advanced views on race relations."
So, me being me, I fact checked the fact checker, and this is what I found in a December 12, 1939 letter Margaret Sanger wrote to Dr. C.J. Gamble. Context is everything so you will have to decide for yourself what she is saying. I am very good at reading between the lines, so to me her meaning is clear.
"The ministers work is also important, and also he must be trained, perhaps by the federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
Sanger Letter to C.J. Gamble
I know, lots of fake quotes out their plastered to memes, but you do not have to take my word for it. Below are copies of the three page letter to Dr. Gamble, signed with her name.
(1) (2) (3) NOTE: 2019>>Google removed these links, I assume in an attempt to hide the truth. Above is an alternative link that has the actual letter in PDF format. I also made screen shots of the letter in case they disappear again.
Read the whole thing so you get a better understanding of the content, but the quote can be found on page two, third paragraph.
So I mentioned context. Taken by itself this quote could be validated in more than one aspect. I based my opinion not only on this quote, but several others by Margaret Sanger that present an interesting picture of her beliefs.
(1) “a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.” —“A Plan for Peace,” Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108
That grade of population? Well that certainly sounds selective.
(2) The undesirable or unfit she believed should be sent to- “farm lands and homesteads” where “they would be taught to work under competent instructors for the period of their entire lives.” —“A Plan for Peace,” Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108
That sounds a whole lot like forced labor camps to me!
(3) Sanger supported the "American Baby Code" proposal saying it would- “protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.” —“America Needs a Code for Babies,” March 27, 1934, Margaret Sanger Papers, Library of Congress, 128:0312B
Another nod to selective reproduction, a corner stone of Hitler's goal to create a racially pure society.
(4) Sanger wrote. “Birth control itself, often denounced as a violation of natural law, is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defectives,” —“Woman and the New Race,” 1920, Chapter 18: The Goal
People with physical or mental deficiencies were considered "unfit" to live in Hitler's idealistic new world. He would not allow any of them to reproduce. Eventually he found it simpler just to kill them outright.
(5) “If we are to develop in America a new race with a racial soul, we must keep the birth rate within the scope of our ability to understand as well as to educate. We must not encourage reproduction beyond our capacity to assimilate our numbers so as to make the coming generation into such physically fit, mentally capable, socially alert individuals as are the ideal of a democracy,”- “Woman and the New Race,” 1920, Chapter 3: The Materials of the New Race
This was precisely the goal of Adolph Hitler, a "Master Race" of racial and genetically pure people, an engineered human race.
These are the beliefs that drove Margaret Sanger, but her beliefs would also have been greatly influenced by the environment in which she lived
You also have to take into account the time period in which she lived. Immigration laws of the 1920's were very exclusionary. Asians were banned from migrating here, and quotas for individual country's were strictly regulated. Not just by origin, or numbers, but fitness as well. Tensions were high as segregation laws opened white neighborhoods to blacks. Needless to say this would be an extremely racially charged environment. Being that Margaret Sanger was white, which put her in the majority, it does not take much to see who she would deem unfit among the nations citizens.
By her own words, Margaret Sanger defines herself as a fascist, her beliefs mirror those of the most hated, and loved white supremacist in our worlds history. So by definition she herself was a white supremacist.
Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger by proxy, are in many ways the face of the lefts ideology. They represent great achievements for the liberal and progressives, and they fight tooth and nail to protect them. Including doing everything they can to hide the fact that they ban together under the flag of an organization that was founded on the beliefs of white supremacy. While at the same time they orchestrate their minions destruction of national monuments that they claim represent white supremacy.
Instead of roaming this great nation in an obsessive search for something to hate, these people need only look in their own back yard for one of the greatest symbols of white supremacy there is. Planned Parenthood, and its founder Margaret Sanger.
Just so we are clear:
Death toll per year-
Monuments, statues, flags, etc.- 0
Planned Parenthood- 327,653............ in one year!