45 Communist Goals To Overthrow America... How Many Have Been Accomplished (script draft)
Updated: Oct 12, 2020
For video, version click Here
Good Morning everyone.
There is a lot to unpack and go over here so I am going to dive right in. Depending on the length I may need to break this broadcast up into multiple parts.
First though, as always, my podcast, blog posts, and videos are my own opinion, agreeing with me is not a requirement.
I don't want you to take my word for anything within this podcast or video. All I am asking you to do is hear me out, then take what I say and look back over your own life, what you know, or have seen yourself going on in the world around you. As always, I provide information, what, if anything, you choose to do with that information is entirely up to you. Also as I have stated, the only way you will get anything out of this is if you are honest with yourself.
So, let's get started.
A little background information about these goals. They come from a book written by researcher and author Cleon Skousen titled "The Naked Communist" (1962). The Naked Communist (11th ed.) [Review of The Naked Communist]. Ensign Publishing Company. (Original work published 1958)
These goals were deemed so significant that they were read into the congressional record in 1963 (88th Congress of the United States of America)
(jump to 45 goals visual for video) NOTE: In order to place this on the podcast which is audio-only, I have to read through everything. If you do listen to my podcast and want to see the visuals provided you can view the video versions on my website theuglytruthproject.org
(Goal list from my blog)
Original source (Full Text of The Naked Communist)- https://archive.org/details/B-001-002-046/page/n5/mode/2up
Original source (Full Text of The Communist Manifesto)- https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.217882/page/n7/mode/2up
Original source (Full Text of The Black Book of Communism)- https://archive.org/stream/TheBlackBookofCommunism10/the-black-book-of-communism-jean-louis-margolin-1999-communism_djvu.txt
archive.org is a great website for researchers and writers but much of their archived books are the actual books put into digital format. So, you may need to use the zoom feature on your browser to get the pages large enough for you to read them.
I have personally read all of these books and if you truly want to reach a deeper understanding of the content within my broadcast, I highly recommend that you read them as well. Know your enemy.
"My child, you must not have fear at speaking the truth. It is for the salvation of souls and the recovery of your country. America the beautiful must not fall to communism, My child. America the beautiful shall not be sold into slavery. Cast out the money changers in your government! What manner of government is there that condones sin? Abomination upon abomination--giving monies for the murder of children, giving monies for the murder of the elderly! Your government, My child, has been infiltrated by men of sin." - Our Lady of the Roses, September 13, 1975
THE NAKED COMMUNIST: 45 COMMUNIST GOALS
(Reference Material) Communist Goals (1963) From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen
On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Record. The list was derived from researcher Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.” These principles are well worth revisiting today in order to gain insights into the thinking and strategies of much of our so-called liberal elite: 1. The U.S. should accept coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. should be willing to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war. [Note: These encapsulate the Kennan Doctrine, which advocated for the “containment” of communism. Establishment figures supporting the amoral containment policy at least implicitly worked with the communists in scaring the wits out of the American people concerning the atomic war. President Ronald Reagan undid the doctrine when he took an aggressive stand against the Evil Empire by backing freedom fighters from around the world that were struggling against the left-wing communist jackboot. As a result, the Soviet Union and its satellites imploded, a considerable and unexpected setback to the international communist edifice.]
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of “moral strength.” [Note: The nuclear freeze advocates supported a freeze on American nuclear development only. Rarely were Soviet nukes or those of other nations mentioned in their self-righteous tirades. The same advocates now call for reducing American military might, claiming that there is something immoral about America preserving its military pre-eminence in the world.]
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. [Note: Today, there are calls to end the embargo on the slave island of Cuba, there were complaints about the embargo against Iraq, and the U.S., not Saddam Hussein, was blamed for the suffering of the Iraqi people. Would they have advocated for free trade with Hitler and his National Socialist regime?] Already done. Marxist Barack Obama ended the embargo on Cuba during his administration.
5. Extend long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
NOTE: Today, Russia is still a threat of course but it is not our primary threat anymore. When this was written China was not a world power like they are today, so in many of these goals we can substitute China for Russia. We see this manifesting in all of the money and accesses to our country by our own politicians that allowed China to become a world power, to begin with. It was the same goal for Russia, to empower them, but somewhere along the line, the Marxists in our own government decided China had more value and threw their plans behind them instead. China is also mentioned later in this list as well.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination. [Note: Such aid and trade over decades contributed greatly to the left-wing communist liquidation of over 100 million people worldwide, according to the well-documented “Black Book of Communism.” This aid and trademark a shameful chapter in American history. Without the aid and trade, the left-wing international communist behemoth would have imploded on its own rot a lot sooner and umpteen millions would have been saved from poverty, misery, starvation, and death.]
7. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N. [Note: Not only did President Jimmy Carter fulfill this goal but he also betrayed America’s allies in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Iran, Afghanistan, Angola, and elsewhere.]
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under the supervision of the U.N.
They separated them into two separate states alright. They built a massive wall to not only keep people out but more importantly to keep people in. This wall or other barriers divided Berlin from 1961 to 1989 when President Ronald Reagan convinced Mikhail Gorbachev the last leader of the former Soviet Union's communist party to tear it down.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
This treaty was started in 1963 and from what I understand, it is still considered under "negotiation" today.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
NOTE: This one is a little tricky because when the former USSR ( Union of Socialist Soviet Republics) collapsed in 1991 all soviet satellites eventually became the Russian Federation that we know today. So all previous Soviet satellites are represented in the UN by the Russian Federation but I don't really think they are independently represented. Maybe someone who knows more about that can clarify in the comments.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. [Note: There are still American intellectuals, and elected members of Congress, who dream of an eventual one-world government and who view the U.N., founded by communists such as Alger Hiss, the first secretary-general, as the instrument to bring this about. World government was also the dream of Adolf Hitler and J.V. Stalin. World government was the dream of Osama bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers.]
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. [Note: While the idea of banning any political party runs contrary to notions of American freedom and liberty, notions that are the exact opposite of those held by the left-wing communists themselves, nevertheless these goals sought to undermine the constitutional obligation of Congress to investigate subversion. The weakening of our government’s ability to conduct such investigations led to the attack of 9/11.]
13. Do away with loyalty oaths. [Note: It is entirely proper and appropriate for our government to expect employees, paid by the American taxpayer, to take an oath of loyalty.]
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
NOTE: From what I have read, Russia indeed still has access.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S. [Note: In his book, “Reagan’s War,” Peter Schweizer demonstrates the astonishing degree to which communists and communist sympathizers have penetrated the Democratic Party. In his book, Schweizer writes about the presidential election of 1979.]
NOTE: Unfortunately I couldn't find a free version of the book Reagans War but it is available for sale on Amazon and other book sale websites. I have read it and it is worth buying.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights. [Note: This strategy goes back to the founding of the American Civil Liberties Union by Fabian Socialists Roger Baldwin and John Dewey and Communists William Z. Foster and Elizabeth Gurley Flynn among others.]
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
NOTE: Done. Just read through your school-aged child's textbooks, especially their HISTORY books. There are also all kinds of videos and articles out there showing the Marxist indoctrination in our public school system. This would also tie into the lefts push to eliminate all private schools and alternative schools, as well as eliminate homeschooling. If all children are required to state-sponsored public schools then the Marxist indoctrination can be performed on every child in America. Softening the curriculum, just think about the lefts push to eliminate algebra from school curriculums. Nit only does algebra teach higher math skills, it also teaches critical thinking and high-level reasoning skills. Now, why would they want to keep children from learning these crucial developmental tools? Ignorance is the tool of tyrants.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
I have not been to college in a long time so I am not up on what is happening but with everything else we are seeing coming out of colleges today, I would say that this is given.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack. [Note: The success of these goals, from a communist perspective, is obvious. Is there any doubt this is so?] We have all seen this with our own eyes.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
NOTE: The mainstream media. They only tell us what their globalist masters tell them to. Only what THEY want us to know. Everything else is censored through "fact checks" or removed from public view under the guise of "hate speech" or some other reason. The mainstream media in America has become the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. Or should we just start calling them what they really are, the Communist Party of America?
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
NOTE: Done. Look at all of the celebrities and sports figures who are pushing the Marxist ideology. Ronald Reagan and his allies pushed the communists out of Hollywood in the 1940s and '50s. He did warn America that they would be back and even harder to get rid of next time. He was right.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. ” Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. [Note: This is the Gramscian agenda of the “long march through the institutions” spelled out explicitly: gradual takeover of the “means of communication” and then using those vehicles to debauch the culture and weaken the will of the individual to resist.]
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural and healthy.” [Note: Today those few who still have the courage to advocate public morality are denounced and viciously attacked. Most Americans are entirely unwitting regarding the motives behind this agenda.]
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.” [Note: This has been largely accomplished through the communist infiltration of the National Council of Churches, Conservative and Reform Judaism, and the Catholic seminaries.] Not to mention one has only to spend some time listening to the current pope to understand just how far this infiltration has reached. He is a puppet for the globalists as he is spreading their message instead of the message of God.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state”
[Note;] While this applies to Christianity, other religions like Islam are fully supported by the public school system. They even promote and teach the pillars of Islam and read from the Quran and perform Islamic prayers in classrooms. But a bible or anything else related to Christianity is viciously forbidden under this separation of church and state. One should be asking themselves why that is?
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. [Note: Obliterating the American past, with its antecedents in principles of freedom, liberty, and private ownership is a major goal of the communists then and now.]
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. [Note: The HCUA was abolished in 1975] --MINE 35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI. [Note: When this was written, the FBI was the premier law enforcement agency in the U.S. and therefore represented law enforcement as a whole. Today, we see this movement under the guise of "defund the police" "abolish ICE" etc. --MINE
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
NOTE: Can you name one union in America that is not Democrat-controlled? The majority of unions are in fact Democrat-controlled by virtue of the Unions primarily donating to Democrat politicians and causes.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
To me, in today's world, I would posit that this applies to big tech companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, etc. These huge corporations are using their power and platforms to strictly control the flow of information so that it only favors one side of the equation. And that side is undeniably the lefts side. It would also go to the push for eliminating private ownership. Also with this plandemic we see the lockdowns and other restrictions are driving large corporations into record profits while small businesses are closing forever and those that are open have suffered devastating profit losses. Not to mention all of the big corporations that are bending over backward to appease the fascist mob used by the Democrats to control them. In time the plan is to take over ALL business and put them under state control.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
[Note: The Soviets used to send “social misfits” and those deemed politically incorrect to massive mental institutions called gulags. The Red Chinese call them lao gai. Hitler called them concentration camps.] Goes back to defunding the police with the calls for "social workers" instead of police) I have personally seen many people talking on social media about re-education camps for anyone who does not fall in line and submit to the Marxist ideology. Sound familiar? Hitler did that as well (so did the Soviet Union and China) until he figured out that it was far more efficient and less costly to just kill them.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose communist goals. [Note: Psychiatry remains a bulwark of the communist agenda of fostering self-criticism and docility.]
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. [Note: Done! The sovereign family is the single most powerful obstacle to authoritarian control.]
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks, and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. [Note: Outcome-based education, values clarification, or whatever they’re calling it this year.] Today we know this as Common Core, the latest attempt at (Outcome Based Education, Goals 2000) to impose a U.N. globalist worldview aimed at “peace,” sustainability and economic stability at the expense of freedom. Not to mention it is used to indoctrinate children with a revised version of American history that portrays America as a terrible and oppressive country. Ties in with #'s 29, 30, and 31.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems. [Note: This describes the dialectical fostering of group consciousness and conflict, which furthers the interests of authoritarianism.] Listen to the rioters we have destroying our communities right now and the Marxist politicians who back them. They are claiming that these riots are justified because of the desire for social justice, it is "reparations" for what they claim are wrongs committed against them even though not one of these people were even alive when those claimed wrongs were committed. Meaning slavery.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
NOTE: To be honest, I am not really sure about this one so I will reserve my comments to make sure I am not giving wrong information. If anyone watching or listening knows some details about this please present them in the comments section.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
NOTE: Presidents Truman, Eisenhower, and Kennedy all tried to create schemes whereby the Canal was “internationalized,” i.e. operated by an independent, international organization such as the United Nations. However, after riots in Panama in 1964, the Johnson, Nixon, Ford, and Carter administrations negotiated to return control of the canal to Panama. They failed on this one.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike. [Note: In today's world we see this manifest in the calls for the United Nations to settle our political differences. The UN has no jurisdiction in the United States and yet they have a sovereign chunk of land that they declare as UN property. Within the US borders. That needs to change in my opinion.
Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto
1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
The courts have interpreted the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868) to give the government far more "eminent domain" power than was originally intended, Under the rubric of "eminent domain" and various zoning regulations, land use regulations by the Bureau of Land Management, property taxes, and "environmental" excuses, private property rights have become very diluted and private property in lands, vehicles, and other forms are seized almost every day in this country under the "forfeiture" provisions of the RICO statutes and the so-called War on Drugs..
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
The 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, 1913 (which some scholars maintain was never properly ratified), and various State income taxes, established this major Marxist coup in the United States many decades ago. These taxes continue to drain the lifeblood out of the American economy and greatly reduce the accumulation of desperately needed capital for future growth, business starts, job creation, and salary increases.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
Another Marxian attack on private property rights is in the form of Federal & State estate taxes and other inheritance taxes, which have abolished or at least greatly diluted the right of private property owners to determine the disposition and distribution of their estates upon their death. Instead, government bureaucrats get their greedy hands involved.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
We call it government seizures, tax liens, "forfeiture" Public "law" 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against the "government" (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
The Federal Reserve System, created by the Federal Reserve Act of Congress in 1913, is indeed such a "national bank" and it politically manipulates interest rates and holds a monopoly on legal counterfeiting in the United States. This is exactly what Marx had in mind and completely fulfills this plank, another major socialist objective. Yet, most Americans naively believe the U.S. of A. is far from a Marxist or socialist nation.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state.
In the U.S., communication and transportation are controlled and regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) established by the Communications Act of 1934 and the Department of Transportation and the Interstate Commerce Commission (established by Congress in 1887), and the Federal Aviation Administration as well as Executive orders 11490, 10999 -- not to mention various state bureaucracies and regulations. There is also the federal postal monopoly, AMTRAK, and CONRAIL -- outright socialist (government-owned) enterprises. Instead of free-market private enterprise in these important industries, these fields in America are semi-cartelized through the government's regulatory-industrial complex.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
While the U.S. does not have vast "collective farms" (which failed so miserably in the Soviet Union), we nevertheless do have a significant degree of government involvement in agriculture in the form of price support subsidies and acreage allotments and land-use controls. The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture. As well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
We call it the Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal bank have caused the need for a two "income" family. Women in the workplace since the 1920s, the 19th amendment of the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Federal Public Works Program, and of course Executive order 11000. And I almost forgot...The Equal Rights Amendment means that women should do all work that men do include the military and since passage, it would make women subject to the draft.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
We call it the Planning Reorganization Act of 1949, zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public "law" 89-136.
10. Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.
People are being taxed to support what we call 'public' schools, which train the young to work for the communal debt system. We also call it the Department of Education, the NEA, and Outcome Based "Education".
ADDITION - Jordan Peterson, Post Modernism, and Cultural Marxism
Knowledge is the key that unlocks the prison of ignorance. ~Charles H Coutts